Dog Portrait Gallery
Each portrait is composed from one or several photos of your dog to get the composition right. I rely on client input to make sure unique features and colours come through in the final piece, and provide sketches and updates throughout the process
Get Started on Your Own Portrait
I’m sure you have 2-5 photos that capture your dog’s personality, and sending a few over is a great way to get started.
You can upload them using the form below, or send them to me via email at [email protected]
All portraits are priced by their size. Custom sizes also available, just let me know what you need. I’m not limited to canvas, either: I’ve made portraits on everything from paper to rocks!
A 20% deposit is due when your order is placed, and you don’t have to pay the remaining 80% until you’ve seen and approved the final artwork.
I’ll propose a composition for the portrait, including pose, reference material and background treatment. I’ll rely on your input here, and will provide you with sketches and mockups as we go.
.Painting will take 1-3 weeks depending on size, during which time I’ll send you updates for approval. More information on that process can be found here.
Once you are happy with your portrait and payment is received I will ship or deliver your piece as soon as it is dry!I make sure every customer is happy and satisfied with their purchase before shipping, and offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the result for any reason.
Unless otherwise specified, all portraits are shipped stretched and wired on 1 1/2″ deep gallery wrap canvas— ready to display with or without a frame.
Oil paintings are UV stable and moisture resistant. Your piece is crafted to last a lifetime.
There are several artists online, but after looking at Zann's portfolio, I knew I wanted to go with her. Her website, process and everything was so easy to understand. Every time she sent me an update of the portrait, she would clearly explain what's been done and the plan going forward. I am extremely satisfied with the final product."